Floafers // Gingham Swim Shorts // Needlepoint Belt // Needlepoint Sunglasses Strap // Oak and Ink Stationery // The Southerner’s Handbook // 7 in 1 Hammer // Orvis Travel Bag // Moscow Mule Mug Set // Garden and Gun Subscription Gift // Shave Collection // Yeti Tumbler
- Floafers: How in the WORLD am I just learning about these shoes! Just over this past weekend at Smith Mountain Lake, and entire family (and our dear friends) were wearing them at a dock party. They said they’re as comfortable as they are functional!
- Gingham Swim Shorts: HAVE you seen the PRICE? These are less than $20 and look like they’re straight out of JCrew. There are lots of fun and preppy patterns to choose from, if that’s your guy’s jam.
- Needlepoint Belt: This is more of a splurge item, but 100% worth it. With all the colors included in the belt, it can be worn with almost anything. David has several of these, and rotates through them constantly.
- Needlepoint Sunglasses Strap: If you don’t want to totally splurge on the belt, but love the look, the sunglasses strap is a great choice! Stylish and functional for the classic gentleman.
- Oak and Ink Stationery: I first learned about this timeless company through my girlfriend, Ali, who is friends with the creator behind it all. Oak and Ink is a Nashville based company, focusing on fine stationery for gentlemen, and their designs are “deeply rooted in southern tradition.” They also offer customization!
- The Southerner’s Handbook: I purchased this for my Father and David over the last couple of years. It’s not only a great read, but displays nicely on coffee tables and nightstands.
- 7 in 1 Hammer by Gentlemen’s Hardware: I also learned about this company last weekend at the lake! A family friend showed us the “cocktail tool” (Linked Here) which truly had all you need for a fully functional bar at home or on the go. I knew David would love their everyday tools, so I picked this hammer for him to keep in the house for “quick” fixes that don’t require a trip to the garage tool box.
- Orvis Hanging Toiletry Bag: I stare at this items every. single. day. on David’s sink. He basically never unpacks it, just moving it from place to place. It has been one of his most used gifts over the years for sure. He’s always traveling, and this functions well for all he needs to pack.
- Moscow Mule Mugs: Although David is a simple guy when it comes to his cocktail choice (Tito’s, Soda, Lime, Repeat), he does love a Moscow Mule. I loved the hammered look of these, and the two toned metals.
- Garden and Gun Subscription: This is truly the gift that keeps on giving. It will be a great way to gift him something you’ll enjoy as well 😉
- Counterman Shave Collection: David first purchased Beautycounter products as a way to support my new venture. He then realized how much he loves it! The branding is on point, and they look great displayed in our shower.
- Yeti Tumbler: David is not a hot beverage drinker, but this size yeti is perfect for our boating, four wheeling and other outdoor adventures! Whether it’s ice water or an ice cold cocktail, nothing keeps it cold like a YETI.
More than gifts, enjoy your time celebrating all the fathers in our lives! Happy shopping! XX-Mary
Leave a Reply